ENVINET's enhanced 2020 portfolio
We have expanded our range of products for you. Prepare to be amazed.
Most of us will remember 2020 as the year in which we had to abandon, without warning, countless routines previously taken for granted, forcing us to accept restrictions in our personal lives, some with a profound impact, and drastically changing the world of work for many of us. This upheaval is both a risk and an opportunity. Thanks to its broad diversification, the ENVINET team has succeeded in containing the risks and seizing the opportunity, preparing the way for a whole array of new products and optional extensions in 2020.
- Our May newsletter included a report on SIRA: ENVINET's new gamma spectroscopic aerosol monitor SIRA brings together industry-leading, tried-and-tested components, namely ENVINET's SARA and an aerosol sampler made by Digitel Elektronik AG of Switzerland. The perfectly coordinated mechanical design is paired with sophisticated algorithms that control the monitor with maximum precision and analyze the measurement data in situ.
- MIRA now communicates via satellite. LTE has become the standard, easy-to-use, reliable communication solution. Should mobile communication networks be overloaded in a worst-case scenario, LTE also offers in-built mechanisms to prioritize the transmission of data packets. Although communications are unlikely to break down on a temporary or long-term basis, this cannot be ruled out completely. Therefore, our new Iridium® solution gives you peace of mind. As a bonus, the customized, compact communication protocol guarantees cost control.
- Weather data play an especially important role in propagation models, but are also key to assessing events on the ground. While regional data can easily be obtained from weather services, local data are best recorded directly from measurements taken by the station. Due to their integrated weather station, MIRA and SARA both transmit this data without any detours.
- SARA boasts a display that gives clear readings even in strong sunlight, with status LEDs and an alarm function, making SARA a versatile area-monitoring solution, particularly outdoors.
- NMC is now cloud-based. You stand to benefit, with dedicated hardware and special IT expertise no longer required as we take care of all administrative tasks. To make your life even easier, RadMon allows us to manage communications as well.
Needless to say, there is plenty more: after all, when our experienced team is on a roll, there's no stopping us. Therefore, all kinds of fascinating, practical products and accessories are in the pipeline for 2021. Our lips are sealed for now: suffice to say that we will be going against the flow, not avoiding 'plastic' completely but using it wisely instead. Watch this space!
ENVINET – Leading in Environmental Radiation Detection